Sommerville Valley Resort
Sommerville Valley Resort enjoys a spectacular setting, overlooking the Storm King Dam. Our 40 acres of bush land offer quiet and peace in this small private resort.
Seven stunning self contained apartments are located on the water’s edge of Storm King Dam. With both 2 and 3 bedroom apartments that can accommodate 5 and 6 people respectively.
Only 10 km from Stanthorpe, Sommerville Valley is a secret spot for those who are looking for a luxury retreat. Each apartment has a spacious veranda, barbecue, spa bath, fully equipped kitchen, modern lounge with a wood heater guarantee a great stay both in summer and winter.
A magnificent heated swimming pool surrounded by a large deck with sun chairs and umbrellas is a great place to unwind and soak up the views of the dam. Sommerville Valley has a location that is hard to beat.
7 Self Contained Apartments
3 x 3 Bedroom units – (King bed, Queen bed, 2x Single beds)
3 x 2 Bedroom Apartments – (King Bed, Queen Bed + 1 Single bed.)
1 x 2 Bedroom Apartment with Disabled Facilities (King bed, Queen bed and Single bed)
All apartments come with:
- Fully equipped kitchen with a gas stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, tea and coffee making facilities, espresso machine(Espressotoria System)
- Open lounge with a wood heater (quality wood provided)
- LCD screen, Stereo, DVD player
- Modern bathroom with a shower and a spa bath.
- Toiletries provided.
- Modern laundry plus ironing facilities.
- Spacious verandah, outdoor furniture, barbecue.
- Outside fire pit (BYO own wood or purchase in Park)
- Linen and towels provided.
- Heated swimming pool with a spacious deck, sun chairs and umbrellas
- Excellent location for those who like boating, (mooring and jetty available), water sports, fishing and swimming.